Date(s) – 09/15/2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Would you like to know more about California workers’ compensation? A panel of State Fund experts will provide an overview of California’s workers’ compensation system, and will cover topics such as rates and premium calculation, what to do when a claim occurs, how to create a safe workplace, and much more.
• What Is Workers’ Comp?
• Why Do I Need Workers’ Comp Insurance?
• What Does Workers’ Comp Cover?
• How Is My Workers Comp’ Insurance Premium Calculated?
• What Do I Do When an Employee Is Injured?
• How Can I Help Prevent Employee Injuries?
This updated presentation includes some recent changes that may effect your workers’ compensation policy as a result of COVID-19, and a review of our new safety resources.
Join us online for a 40-minute presentation and a Q&A session.