Date(s) – 10/22/2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
State Fund Claims Specialists have developed a new presentation to take a deeper dive into the workers’ compensation claims process. This webinar will provide you with information regarding aspects of more complex claims, as well as a review of some basics.
• Elements of a Workers’ Compensation Claim
• Employer Requirements
• Types of Injuries and Claims
• Workers’ Compensation Benefits
• Medical Benefits and Temporary & Permanent Disability
• Permanent Disability Rating Calculations
• Qualified Medical Evaluators
• Return to Work & Modified Duty
• Claim Resolution
• Medicare Set Aside (MSA)
• Keys to Success to Control Claims Costs
We’ll also discuss COVID-19 updates as they apply to workers’ compensation claims.
Join us online for a 40-minute presentation with a live Q&A session.