Did you know that we have a department dedicated to collecting feedback from you and your clients to improve your experience with State Fund? Every year, the Customer Experience team takes the pulse of customer satisfaction through a Voice of the Customer survey sent to every State Fund policyholder and broker.
In the most recent survey, initiated in September 2021, more than 2,000 policyholders and 250 brokerage personnel responded. Here’s a peek at the results:
Broker Survey Results:
- Key drivers of satisfaction for brokers on behalf of their clients are:
- flexible payment options
- improving the premium audit experience
- The majority of brokers find their interactions with State Fund to be professional and consistent
- 76% of brokers indicated it’s easy to do business with State Fund
Policyholder Survey Results:
- 79% of policyholders are likely to renew with State Fund
- Key drivers of customer satisfaction for policyholders are:
- State Fund’s ability to understand our clients’ businesses and needs
- the ease of making a payment
- customer support
- Claims management and loss prevention services have improved over the last few years, and continue to be important influencers of the customer’s perception of State Fund
We’d like to extend a big thank you to those who participated in our survey. Your feedback helps State Fund improve its operations to benefit everyone we serve. Our research isn’t complete without your voice and we encourage you to participate in our next survey this fall.