For the past several years, we’ve been enhancing the functionality of State Fund Online to provide you and our policyholders real time information about your claims. Our newest feature, added at the end of January, updates you with email notifications regarding changes to active claims such as:
- Establishment of a new claim
- Change in adjuster
- Claim liability status updates
- Entry or change in permanent and stationary status
- Case plan posted
- Estimate posted
Other improvements State Fund Online users may already be familiar with are:
- An improved mobile experience when accessing the portal through smartphones and tablets
- Two-way messaging between claims staff and customers or brokers
- Getting claims information through the portal in their State Fund Online account without needing to call the adjuster, claims liaison, or the Broker Hotline
If you or your clients aren’t currently registered on State Fund Online, we encourage you to sign up today. Click here to find out more.
If you need help turning on notifications or have additional questions about accessing claims information through State Fund Online, please contact your Claims Liaison or Senior Marketing Representative.