Safety training is an on-going requirement for employers. Help them take the stress out of implementing a safety plan by telling them about State Fund’s Online Safety UniversitySM. This one-of-a-kind learning management system offers a variety of course topics, assigns training, and tracks employees’ course completion.
Encourage your State Fund policyholders to sign-up today for instant access to our Online Safety University℠ course catalog that offers more than 200 safety- training courses in English and nearly 60 in Spanish. Courses include training for both supervisors and employees on topics such as office ergonomics, safe driving, ladder safety, sexual harassment training, and more. Here’s a peek at our most popular courses:
Top Courses in English
- Basic Industrial Safety
- Back Safety
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Job Safety Analysis for Supervisors
- New Employee Safety Orientation
Top Courses in Spanish
- Orientacion Completa de Bob Sobre Seguridad en la Construccion
- Seguridad que Funciona: Resumen de Seguridad Laboral y Responsabilidades
- Sobrevivir a la Caida: Uso Correcto de tu Sistema Anticaidas Personal
- Comprender y Prevenir Enfermedades Relacionadas con el Calor
- PPE: Tu Ultima Capa de Proteccion
In addition to being accessible to policyholders, it’s budget-friendly. State Fund’s Online Safety UniversitySM is available at no additional cost to every State Fund Policyholder at SafeAtWorkCA.com. And remember, our Safety Support Unit is here to assist you and your clients with safety-specific questions. You can call them directly at (800) 675-2667 or email SafetySupport@scif.com.