Feedback can be affirming or painful. Good, bad, or ugly, we appreciate the honesty of our customers and what we learn from listening. Last fall, more than 400 brokerage employees and 4,800 policyholders completed our annual customer survey. The results provided State Fund with invaluable feedback as we strive to provide better experiences for our customers.
What Brokers Said:
- Ninety-four percent of brokers stated they are likely to continue working with State Fund in the next 12 months.
- The majority of Brokers describe their experience with State Fund as professional, consistent, or straight-forward.
- Seventy-five percent of brokers surveyed said it is easy to do business with State Fund.
What Policyholders Said
- Policyholders feel respected and confident toward State Fund
- More than half of the policyholders expressed sentiments of satisfaction as a State Fund policyholder.
- State Fund’s education and training resources are positively perceived by most policyholders.
Our annual customer survey is an important way customers can influence State Fund and help us improve our services to brokers and policyholders. Many thanks to all of you who completed the survey. If you didn’t take the survey last year, we hope you will take it this year when we distribute it again in the fall. We always welcome your feedback and greatly appreciate your support.