We recently added a Cal/OSHA Regulatory Update webinar to our Employer Education Series. You and your clients are invited to learn about employer responsibilities and Cal/OSHA requirements for protecting employees from different hazards during this free webinar.
- The top ten most frequently cited Cal/OSHA standards for General Industry, Construction, and Agriculture
- Actions businesses should take to avoid citations
- What new Cal/OSHA regulations took effect this year
- What new regulations are being developed and how you can get involved in providing input
- Cal/OSHA safety emphasis programs for the coming year
- Free resources to help you stay compliant and keep your employees safe!
In addition, Cal/OSHA safety consultants will be on hand for a live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Pre-Registration is required. To register, click on your session selection below:
November 17 Session
November 19 Session
We hope you find these webinars to be of value to you and your clients. For questions, please call (800) 675-2667 or email SafetySeminar@scif.com. A complete list of upcoming seminars can be found at SafeAtWorkCA.com/safety-seminars.