Feedback can be affirming or painful. Good, bad, or ugly, we appreciate the honesty of our customers and what we learn from listening. Last fall, more than 800 brokerage employees and 5,200 policyholders completed our 7th Annual Voice of the Customer survey. The results provide State Fund with invaluable feedback as we strive to become the carrier of choice.
What Brokers Said
- Competitive rates and a fast and efficient quoting process are the most important factors you consider when evaluating carriers.
- Underwriting services, particularly in middle and large segments, has become more responsive.
- State Fund is more frequently in your serious consideration pool for business.
What Policyholders Said
- Price and ease of doing business are the most important factors when evaluating a carrier.
- More than half of the policyholders surveyed indicate that they follow their broker’s recommendation on workers’ compensation insurance. An additional one-third indicates they ask a broker for advice about coverage.
- Policyholders agree that State Fund’s online account services have improved over the last few years.
Our annual Voice of the Customer survey is an important way customers can influence State Fund and help us improve our services to brokers and policyholders. Many thanks to all of you who completed the survey. If you didn’t take the survey last year, we hope you will take it this year when we distribute it again in the fall. We always welcome your feedback and greatly appreciate your support.