What if no one ever got hurt on the job? That possibility drives and inspires us. State Fund’s loss prevention experts are passionate about creating safer workplaces and helping employers make educated decisions to help control costs.
Our industry-leading loss prevention services include:
- Industrial Hygienist evaluations to monitor for occupational diseases, and analysis of environmental factors and stressors in the workplace.
- Ergonomic Consultant worksite evaluations to identify and mitigate ergonomic risk factors so workers and the workplace interact efficiently and safely.
- Safety videos – streaming and lending library.
- Employer safety training resources.
- Industry specific safety materials.
- Online resources available to employers in State Fund’s Safety Resource Center.
While an employer might be unsure of what to expect from a State Fund Loss Prevention specialist visit, most employers gain a new understanding of how site and behavior improvements can help their bottom line.
In a recent case study, a State Fund policyholder recounts their experience with State Fund loss prevention services. At first they were skeptical, if not fearful, of a visit from Loss Prevention. Then they became true-believers in the positive impact Safety and Health Services can make. Their story is told in a State Fund Loss Prevention Video, ready for your viewing.
For more information about Safety and Health Services available to your State Fund clients, please feel free to contact us at SafetyandHealthServices@scif.com. You can also download our new brochure, State Fund Safety Services, to inform your client of our various services.